16 Mei 2011

Everybody loves Gasibu!

Last Sunday, me and my friend went to Gasibu to buy some hijab stuff which i and her thinks that the price could be cheaper than in other place. so we went there and spent some money for you know.. girls-cant-hide activity: Shopping >:)

And with only IDR 115.00 Look what I've found:


 1. Old Navy men shirt IDR. 30.000,-

2. Old Navy Casual Shirt for women IDR. 35.000,-

3. Cardigan-Like Shirt  IDR 40.000,-


4. Fancy Little Glasses for only IDR 10.000,-

I really can get this 4 stuff less than IDR 150.000., so if Jakartans too much in love with Bandung's Factory Outlet, then The Real Bandung would prefer to spent their money in Gasibu 
>:)

*Thanks to Ernesto the 50D for helping me taking those picture :D

1 komentar:

aroemonyet mengatakan...

Definitely agree!
Me lovey Pasar Jumat Pusda'i too :)